DTSC News Feed is a weekly email that pulls together short updates and internet links to keep you informed about the latest accomplishments and news highlights at the California Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC).
DECEMBER 19, 2013
- Watch thevideo of DTSC’s first quarterly public meeting.
- DTSC employees arehonored for their efforts in improving industry training.
- DTSCorders Exide Technologies to clean up off-site contamination. The Los Angeles Times hasmore.
- DTSC-approved cleanups such as the downtownRailyard sitecontributed to renewedinfilldevelopment projects in the capital region this year.
DECEMBER 12, 2013
- Video:DTSC holds its first Quarterly Public Meeting on Monday, Dec. 16.
- The Oakland Tribune hasmoreon a proposed office/retail project that is an economic boost only a few miles from the new 49ers stadium. DTSC is supervising the cleanup of aportionof the site.
- More than 60 people attended the first of two DTSCscoping meetingsregarding the Santa Susana Field Laboratory (SSFL)cleanup site. A secondmeetingis scheduled Saturday from 9 a.m. to noon at the Simi Valley Senior Center.
DECEMBER 5, 2013
- Former Folsom companysettleshazardous waste complaints.
- DTSChelpscreate jobs and clean up the environment in the heart of Silicon Valley
- Here is theagendafor DTSC’s first quarterly meeting on Dec. 16.
If you would like to receive DTSC News Feed, a weekly email that pulls together short updates and internet links to keep you informed about the latest accomplishments and news highlights at the State Department of Toxic Substances Control, please subscribe here.