ECL Publications List (rev 10/2013)
ECL Publications List (rev 7/2013)
ECL Seminar - Presentations
In an effort to encourage an exchange of knowledge, whenever possible, ECL Presentation materials are posted below for viewing.
- January 11, 2012 - Eva Agus Ph.D., U.C. Berkeley, Civil and Environmental Engineering Department "Odorous Compounds in Municipal Wastewater Effluent and Potable Water Reuse Systems"
- January 25, 2012 - Jacob Tropea, Rolf Kern, Demo Chemist, Loren Olsen, Sr. Chemist, AB Sciex - Northern California & Nevada Region "Part 1. New Tools for Identifying Problematic Compounds and Part 2. Introduction to Metabolite Identification Strategies"
- February 08,2012 - Robert Letcher, Ph.D., Environment Canada and Carleton University "New and Emerging Organophosphorus and Brominated Flame Retardants and Degradation Products in Herring Gulls and Their Ecosystems from the Great Lakes"
- March, 14, 2012 - Ted Webster, Ph.D., MPH, Environmental Health Boston University School of Public Health, DSc - "Exposure to PBDEs from Product to Person"
- March 15, 2012 - Claudio Erratico, Ph.D. , UBC-Vancouver, Pharmaceutical Sciences - "PBDEs by Rat and Human Liver Microsomes"
- October 24,2012 – Martin Snider, Environmental Chemistry Laboratory ”Bisphenol A in Our Diet: Concentrations & Controversies”
ECL Reports summarize work on projects in support of DTSC initiatives. The following ECL Reports are available for viewing:
Earlier ECL (HML Reports)
- E-waste Report - "Determination of Regulated Elements in Seven Types of Discarded Consumer Electronic Products"
- SB20 Report - "Determination of Regulated Elements in Discarded Laptop Computers, LCD Monitors, Plasma TVs and LCD TVs"
- ECL Report 2008-01 "Mobile Laboratory Support to Site Mitigation: Simplified Method for Measuring Toxaphene Contamination by Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry with Selective Ion Monitoring"
- ECL Report 2008-02 "Contract Laboratory Audit Report: Test America"
- ECL Report 2008-03 "Mobile Laboratory Screening Method for Phthalate Esters in Children's Toys by Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry"
- ECL Report 2008-04 "Hazardous Waste Analysis of Copper Azole, Alkaline Copper Quaternary, and Creosote Preserved Wood"
- ECL Report 2008-05 "Serum Concentrations of Organochlorine Pesticides and PCB Congeners in Pregnant California Women, 1959-1967"
- ECL Report 2009-01 "Hydroxylated Metabolites of Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs) in California Wild Birds"
- ECL Report 2009-02 "Metabolic Fate of Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDEs) in California Kestrel Blood"
- ECL Report 2009-03 "Analysis of Methamphetamine on Wipes by GC/MS-SIM Mode or GC/MS/MS Spectrometry"
- ECL Report 2009-04 (Part 1, Part 2) "Contract Laboratory Audit Report - Advanced Technology Laboratories"