ECL Reports summarize work on projects in support of DTSC initiatives. The following ECL Reports are available for viewing:
Earlier ECL (HML Reports)
- E-waste Report - "Determination of Regulated Elements in Seven Types of Discarded Consumer Electronic Products"
- SB20 Report - "Determination of Regulated Elements in Discarded Laptop Computers, LCD Monitors, Plasma TVs and LCD TVs"
- ECL Report 2008-01 "Mobile Laboratory Support to Site Mitigation: Simplified Method for Measuring Toxaphene Contamination by Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry with Selective Ion Monitoring"
- ECL Report 2008-02 "Contract Laboratory Audit Report: Test America"
- ECL Report 2008-03 "Mobile Laboratory Screening Method for Phthalate Esters in Children's Toys by Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry"
- ECL Report 2008-04 "Hazardous Waste Analysis of Copper Azole, Alkaline Copper Quaternary, and Creosote Preserved Wood"
- ECL Report 2008-05 "Serum Concentrations of Organochlorine Pesticides and PCB Congeners in Pregnant California Women, 1959-1967"
- ECL Report 2009-01 "Hydroxylated Metabolites of Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs) in California Wild Birds"
- ECL Report 2009-02 "Metabolic Fate of Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDEs) in California Kestrel Blood"
- ECL Report 2009-03 "Analysis of Methamphetamine on Wipes by GC/MS-SIM Mode or GC/MS/MS Spectrometry"
- ECL Report 2009-04 (Part 1, Part 2) "Contract Laboratory Audit Report - Advanced Technology Laboratories"