- Search for a company or ID number using the Hazardous Waste Tracking System.
- To apply for, reactivate, or inactivate a permanent California identification number, submit DTSC Form 1358.
- To obtain a temporary California identification number: DTSC EPA-ID Issuance System
- To obtain a permanent U.S. EPA identification number, call (415) 495-8895 (after-hours emergency (415) 947-4400), or download Form 8700-12 and mail the completed form to: U.S. EPA Region 9, RCRA Notifications (WST-6-Tetratech), 75 Hawthorne St, San Francisco, CA 94105.
- For information about hazardous waste transportation, call (916) 255-4368
- Don't know who to call? Contact the Regulatory Assistance Officer Hotline at (800) 728-6942 or (800) 72TOXIC .