Guidance from agencies involved with AML issues.
- Abandoned Mine Land Inventory and Hazard Assessment (U.S. Department of the Interior, Bureau of Mines, May, 1994) Part A & Part B
- Risk Management Criteria for Metals at BLM Sites (U.S. Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management, October 2004)
- Abandoned Mine Site Characterization and Cleanup Handbook (U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, August 2000)
- California's Abandoned Mines - A Report on the Magnitude and Scope of the Issue in the State (Department of Conservation, Office of Mine Reclamation, Abandoned Mine Lands Unit, June 2000)
- Mercury Contamination from Historic Gold Mining in California (U.S. Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, May 2000)
- Abandoned Mine Lands: A Decade of Progress Reclaiming Hardrock Mines (U.S. Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management and U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, September 2007)
Slide presentations and video presentations addressing AML issues.