Index of Site Pages That Include Enforcement Documents
This is not a comprehensive list of DTSC's enforcement cases. Rather, it is a list of site or facility pages in which you will find enforcement documents, along with other information related to that particular facility or site.
DTSC posts on its Web site key documents related to entities that manage hazardous waste (generators; transporters; facilities permitted with RCRA or standardized permits; and other authorizations and notifications). If you can't find the project that you're looking for, check the Hazardous Waste Management Project documents list, Site Cleanup Project documents list, or EnviroStor, or call our Regulatory Assistance Officers at 800-728-6942.
Enforcement Orders Posted Since June 22, 2018
Due to issues with a software update, some enforcement orders are not displaying on the site pages below. For those that are not, they are listed here (sorted by newest enforcement orders first):
- GEM of Rancho Cordova - Final Judgment on Consent and Permanent Injunction, October 19, 2018
- Kern Oil Filter Recycling - Consent Order, October 9, 2018
- Indoor Recycling Center - Consent Order, October 4, 2018
- Benny's Maintenance & Oil Filter Recycling, Inc - Consent Order, September 4, 2018
- Junk King San Diego North - Consent Order - August 22, 2018
- Osterkamp Trucking, INC. - Consent Order, June 14, 2018
- Sun-Lite Metals - Consent Order, June 8, 2018
Scroll down or select the first letter of the site name