CUPA Liaison Hotline:
Related Hazardous Waste Links
- Hazardous Waste ID Numbers
- Report an Environmental Concern
- Fact Sheets & Publications
- Compressed Gas Cylinder Guidance
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Regulatory Assistance Office
Related CUPA Links
- Unified Program Laws and Regulations
- Cal CUPA
- U.S. EPA Compliance
- U.S. EPA Enforcement
- U.S. EPA Frequent Questions - By Topic
- U.S. Envirofacts
- Managing Textile Materials Soiled with Hazardous Waste
- Compressed Gas Cylinders
Imperial CUPA Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is a CUPA inspection a scheduled inspection?
A: CUPA inspection is an unannounced inspection. Because of the regulatory nature of CUPA inspections and the uncertain time frames involved, the facilities should expect unannounced inspections.
Q: Does the law require a wet signature at the consolidated emergency response contingency plan in CERS?
A: No. The law does not require a wet signature at the consolidated emergency response contingency plan in CERS. Writing a name of the responsible person is enough.