- Biennial Hazardous Waste Report (BR) - The US EPA, in partnership with the State of California, collects information regarding the generation, management, and final disposition of hazardous wastes regulated under the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA). The purpose of the National Biennial Report is to communicate the findings of EPA's hazardous waste reporting data collection efforts to the public, government agencies, and the regulated community. The National Biennial Report consists of the National Analysis, State Detail Analysis, and the List of Reported RCRA Sites.
- DTSC's Biennial Report Page provides more information about the Biennial Report, as well as what sites are required to file, filing deadlines and how and where to file.
- UPDATED California Toxic Release Inventory Program (CalTRIP) CalTRIP provides information on California’s implementation of the United States Environmental Protection Agency’s (U.S. EPA) Toxic Release Inventory (TRI). CalTRIP now gets data directly from U.S. EPA via the National Environmental Information Exchange Network (NEIEN) Central Data Exchange (CDX).
- UPDATED CalSAFER Safer Consumer Products Information Management System for accepting petitions to add or remove chemicals from the Candidate Chemicals list, notifying manufacturing of a Priority Product, submitting Alternatives Analysis reports, and accepting comments on proposed regulations, priority product work plans, alternatives analysis reports and proposed regulatory processes.
- EnviroStor Database allows people to quickly access vital information about environmental cleanups and permitted facilities in their communities.
- Hazardous Waste Tracking System Database (HWTS) provides information on hazardous waste shipments for generators, transporters, treatment, storage, and disposal facilities, and ID numbers.
- Transporter Quarterly Report System - California law requires registered hazardous waste transporters operating under the consolidated manifesting procedure to submit quarterly reports to the Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC). The TQR System allows consolidated transporters to submit quarterly reports electronically.
- List of Project Documents DTSC posts on its Web site key documents related to Site Cleanup Projects, Hazardous Waste Management Projects, School Sites and Military Projects. This is a comprehensive list of project documents indexed by project name. You may also view lists of project documents by specific types.
- Registered Hazardous Waste Transporter Database lists all currently active hazardous waste transporters.
- NEW! Temporary STATE-ID Issuance System: Allows a business or person to obtain a temporary (90-day) State ID number online for shipping hazardous waste to a recycler or disposal facility.
- UPDATED! Treated Wood Waste Tracking System: Treated wood waste (TWW) comes from old wood that has been treated with chemical preservatives. TWW handlers that generate more than 10,000 pounds in any calendar year are required to notify DTSC using the Treated Wood Waste Online Notification. Facilities that accept TWW must record shipments received using the Treated Wood Waste Tracking System.